Friday, September 4, 2009

Use Your Stash Challenge

My fellow design team member Amy Coose is hosting our first use your stash challenge at 3 Scrappy Boys. I mean, don't we all have WAY TOO MUCH stuff collecting dust? I thought so. Let's do our best to use it UP. After surveying her area to see what she had the most of, she decided it was . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ALPHABETS!

The challenge is to use letter stickers/alphabets for SOMETHING OTHER THAN YOUR TITLE/JOURNALING. You may use alphas for your title/journaling as well, but you must also use them some other place. What are you playing for??? This!



Upload your creation to the 3 Scrappy Boys gallery and put stash challenge in the title no later than Sun, Sept. 6th, and she will pick her fave! Maybe it'll be my card.



Have a happy Friday!

3 comments:

christie Trahan said...

I love all the challenges and sketches you guys do... They really inspire me although I can only manage to scrap 3 layouts a week. Maybe one day.

Jodi said...

Love this Challenge!!! Might give it a try this weekend!

Stacey Michaud said...

Seriously, how did you think of that card! It is just awesome!