Wednesday, September 9, 2009

What a Spectacle!

Would ya look at those red 3D glasses that came with my oldest's coloring book? That's a mess, hun? He doesn't even care. Doesn't he look like a little scientist? Gosh, he makes me smile.





Supplies: Patterned paper: Jillibean Soup, American Crafts, Jenni Bowlin; Twine: Jillibean Soup; Eyelets: Making Memories; Brads: Paper Studio; Chipboard Alphas: American Crafts; Journaling Tag: Creative Chaos.

This layout is based on September Sketch #05 at So Sketchy! I flipped it and added those funky circles. Be sure to check out the original HERE.

And thanks to our sponsor Creative Chaos for supplying all the Sistas with some great journaling jotters and tags. You can purchase these HERE.

Happy Scrappin'

6 comments:

nscropper said...

adorable:) love the colors

Frances said...

I really like this one Aphra...my favorite part is the patterned paper circles that are the same as the blue background paper. I love how you pop dotted them. Does that make sense? And that boy makes me laugh too...such a cutie!

Melissa said...

Great LO Aphra! Love the colours and the circles!

Jamie Harder said...

What a great page! Those circles are awesome!

~Sasha Farina~ said...

oh he looks very smart and handsome here!

Staci said...

Hehea, what a cutie!! I love the dimension on this layout, aphra, and I love how you used the shaped pp!