Friday, October 16, 2009

Earth, no Puppy, Love

Today I've got another So Sketchy! layout for ya. This sketch includes a great big circle right in the middle of the layout, one four by six photo, scallops, strips of paper, and an oversized flourish. I made some minor adjustments...a-hem....to the sketch, so be sure to check out the original HERE.

Puppy Love: Gosh that little puppy is cute, hun? I love watching him sprint across the yard, full spead ahead, ears flopping in the wind. I couldn't decide on one photo for this layout, so I made a collage. SUPER easy thanks to Wal-Greens. Have you seen that? You can create it and then print it and pick it up in an hour. The 5x7s are only $1.99! Can you tell that I really liked the Earth Love paper? I mean did I use every pattern or what?






Supplies: Cardstock: Bazzil; Patterned Paper: Cosmo Cricket Earth Love; Butterfly Punch: Martha Stewart.

See those alphabet beads? I've had them forever and rarely use them. But recently I was inspired by Sasha Holloway to pull them out again. LOVE how they turned out! The dog's name is Max.....like on the butterflies. LOL! If you haven't seen Sasha's blog, ooooo weeeeee......good stuff!

Thanks to Let's Capture Our Memories for sponsoring us this month! The twill on this layout came from a pack of goodies they sent the design team. The rest of the fab supplies they sent are on an upcoming layout. So stay tuned!

4 comments:

Stacey Michaud said...

adorable! I loooove how you used the Earth Love!

Susan said...

Love this layout, Aohra! And that Max is way too cute!!

Lydia said...

Oh Aphra I love those bead letters, used to have a ton of them great layout, love it!

Jessica said...

brilliant layout! love those beads!