Monday, October 19, 2009

Ooh La La For Him

This week's sketch for The Scrappiest features some fun scallops, two journaling tags, and two different-sized photos. LOVE it! Be sure to pop over to the blog to see more layouts and this month's prize.


Time 2 Nap: My layout includes two pictures of my little boy resting with our puppy. Can you see the puppy? He sort of blends into the big brown leather chair. Not the easiest spot for taking photos. LOL!






This layout is also inspired by this week's TIME Is Up challenge over at Scrapping Out LOUD! Since the days seem to be getting longer and longer, it would be nice to scrap about time. Maybe having loads of it or not enough! Perhaps a daily schedule or a saying such as 'time to reflect'. There are loads of clock, calendar and number products on the market, and I am sure we all have something time-related to use! Go check out the other layouts HERE.

Be back soon!

8 comments:

Wendy Smith said...

really lovely Aphra..I am loving orange at the moment

Jessica said...

fantastic pg. man do i miss naptimes! great colors and love that sketch...but our SOL challenge isn't posted on our blog yet....

Renee said...

This layout is stunning Aphra!! Love all that white space.

Jamie Harder said...

Fabulous page!! LOVE the blue and orange together and you totally rocked the sketch!!!

Jessica said...

hi aphra...no worries..no harm done!

christie Trahan said...

Love the way it turned out.... The bright colors and shapes are great! I am always amazed at the different takes on the sketches... One day I will try it!

Heather Bares said...

adorable!!!

Julie Bonner said...

Love this - especially the pen detail - I'm always afraid to add the pen detail in (for fear I'll mess up) but it looks great - I need to try it!!