Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Sharing the Love with Imaginisce

Just wanted to share my love for Imaginisce since they were so kind as to share some love with me last month. As you may recall, I was featured on their blog last month. Well, they sent me a ton of goodies to say thanks for allowing them to showcase my layout. No, thank you, imaginisce! I absolutely LOVED everything in my box, which included their new lines Let's Roll and Polar Expressions. Here are some projects that I created.

On the Move: Is there any other way to describe a two-year-old? My little man is busy, busy all day. All night, too, if I'd let him. I especially loved the mirror stickers in this line. The little plane was just perfect to pull my title right across the page.







Hello Teacher: For my thank you card, I used my last bits and pieces of the Teacher's Pet line. For the pencil top, I used the packaging of the felt die cuts. LOVE it when I can use the cute manufacturer's packaging.



JOY Door Hanger: I decided that I needed to have this wonderful Christmas paper hanging in my home for the holidays. I covered some chipboard mittens, embellished with the sweet glitter 3-D stickers, and attached it all together with some wire. Easy, yet so festive!



Thanks again, Imaginisce for all the wonderful goodies! Looking forward to more fabulous lines from you.

8 comments:

Jamie Harder said...

Fabulous work! I am sure you will be featured again now!!! BTW - I left an award for you on my blog:-)

Liz Qualman said...

Very nice! Love the door hanger and congrats on making the blog last month. :)

Diana said...

I sure hope you tried out for their Design team! You rocked all this!!

Lydia said...

I totally love the mitten hanger you totally rocked that, I hope we both make thier design team, I would love to work with you! You and I had the same idea about the plane and the banner only I used the stamp. LOVE IT!

BabyBokChoy said...

That mitten hanger is the TOPS!!!!! I imagine you'll be on the Imaginisce's design team!!! These are seriously fabulous projects!!!

jonaks said...

these are all so beautiful!

Sarah Lou said...

Those mittens far to adorable! and the plane pulling the title. Far to cute! love this post!

Lydia Siegel said...

Im loving the teacher card! So love it!