Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Another Two for Tuesday

Every Tuesday for the past couple of months, I have been posting my layout for The Scrappiest sketch blog and Scrapping Out LOUD! challenge blog. I love the extra challenge of trying to combine the two into one layout. And that's exactly what I did again this week.

Naughty or Nice: I LOVE these two pictures of my son. His smile and his smirk, the way the light hits his face, the texture of the tree in the background. Love it. I have pulled them out several times, but never found the right paper to scrap them with. Finally, I thought of this Pink Paislee paper, and I am very happy with the result. The colors really work well together.




Supplies: Cardstock, Chipboard Snowflake: Bazzill; Patterned Paper, Tags, Brads: Pink Paislee; Acrylic Snowflakes: Maya Road; Glitter Paint: Tim Holtz Stickles; Puffy Alphas: American Crafts Thickers Aqua Rainboots; Corner Rounder: Fiskars; Ribbon: Michael's.

Challenge One: This fabulous sketch by Liz. You can go HERE to see more layouts by the rest of the desgin team and the month's prize.


Challenge Two: Sweet weave! Add a ribbon weave to your scrapbook page. You can barely see mine poking out from behind the photos and the embellishment cluster. I junked up my page so much that I practically covered it up. Tee hee! If you want to see some better examples, then go HERE and tell them Aphra sent ya.

Thanks for coming by. Happy Tuesday to ya!

6 comments:

Michelle Lanning said...

oh just lovely Aphra - I love it!

Lydia said...

Magnificent color matching Aphra, those PP's are perfect!

Jessica said...

perfection! :-D

Jana Eubank said...

Wow!!! LOVE what you did with the Pink Paislee! Love the layered snowflakes!!!

Michelle said...

This is awesome!! Everything does work so well with your pics!! It all fell together so well!! I love when that happens!! :)

Julie Bonner said...

Awesome Aphra - just love this layout!!