Saturday, December 5, 2009

Somebody Stop Me...

from altering everything in sight. First, a candy bar, then a candle jar...hey, that rhymes. :D Anyway, now it's a little notebook.

I work at a doctor's office, and we receive all sorts of little goodies from drug companies, home health agencies, etc. Well, on Thursday I got the cutest little red leather flip-up notepad embossed with the name of the lab we use. I didn't really think I could use it. That is until I went to gather all the bits and bobs that my Christmas list is written on. There are receipts, used envelopes, old grocery lists, school notes . . . ridiculous. Well, I altered that little red flip book and got THIS:





I used a page for each person on my list, and the little notebook is full. And best of all, if was practically free. I was able to use scraps from another layout I made using this Pink Paislee Tinsel Town paper. The rest is stash.

Stay tuned. Who knows what I might alter next? LOL!

3 comments:

Deanna said...

what an awesome notebook Aphra! I LOVE how you did it! So amazing!

Mélanie Blackburn said...

I'm loving this!! I totally need one!

Shawna said...

WOW that little book is awesome!!! what an amazing job you did!!!